Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Still in the kitchen

Ok, I finally gave up on the silverware organizers.  I tried it with Red Heart Super Saver but it kept twisting.  Next I tried it with Jute, not only was it painful, but I didn't like the way it was turning out.  Tried cotton, same outcome.  I gave up.  If anyone comes across a good pattern that could be used as a silverware organizer, please let me know!

As with any good Crochet addict, I am off and running on my next project!  I have started the "Old Fashioned String Bag" by Leslie Lewis.  It can be found on Ravelry, that's where I found it and it's listed in my projects. Here is the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/old-fashioned-string-bag .  If it doesn't work, just let me know.

I plan on using the bag for my potatoes, zucchini, peppers, and cucumbers.  I think this will work great for that.  If it does work, I'll probably end up making 3 or 4.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment