Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Years Resolution

Time to finally rest.  I love Christmas and all that goes with it, love, family, and food, but I am EVER so grateful when it is over and I can rest.

As I said in my last post, my job is taking up a lot of my time so I don't get to crochet very much these days but I did manage to finish off a towel/wash cloth set, a bunch of snowflakes and several bookmarks.  

I haven't decided what my next project will be, but I can just about guarantee that it will be something that has already been started.

That is my New Years Resolution ... to finish what I start.  I have probably no less than 10 projects laying around that need to be finished, so that is what I am going to do!  I am going to try to finish off all of the projects that I have already started without starting anything new.  It will be rough, but I'm going to try.

I hope that everyone has had a very Merry Christmas and that you all have a Wonderful and Blessed New Year!

Blessings,
Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment