Tuesday, August 11, 2015

... how time flies!

Yes, it really has been 8 months since my last post.  I have got to be the world's LAZIEST blogger :)   I would like to apologize because in the last 8 months I have been working on some just beautiful projects.

One of the many projects is future Christmas presents.  It consists of Michele Maks Dishcloths Bouquet (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dishcloths-bouquet) and a very simple champagne flute, wineglass and/or coffee cup.  I have found out that one washcloth will fit in the champagne flute and wineglass and two or three will fit in the coffee cup.

The other projects that I'm working on is for my sisters wedding.  She decided that she needed hand crocheted lace to go around her wedding cake.  Yep, you guessed it, I'm crocheting lace using a 70 year old pattern, a size 30 yarn and a size 12 steel hook.  It is SLOOOOWWWW going!  But it will be beyond beautiful when complete.

Another wedding project is Moogly's Fortunes Shawlette.  I am using Loops & Threads Woolike in Charcoal and a 6.0 (J) hook.

This is such a busy crochet time of year because everyone is gearing up for Christmas and on top of that crochet classes as well as most schools are starting up.  So during all of this craziness please keep in mind that "Faith does not make it easy, Only Possible."

Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment