Friday, January 1, 2016

Teaching Once Again!

I am like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve, just crazy with excitement!  Tomorrow will be the first time in several years that I get to teach again.

This first class will be a "Chemo Cap".  I work for a chemo infusion center and all of the completed projects can be donated to the cancer center for the patients.  Also the majority of the cost of the class will be donated to the wonderful and gracious church (Shiloh Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Greeneville, TN) that is allowing us to use their facilities.

I've had several people tell me, or "advise" me, that I should charge more, or donate less.  I do this because I love crochet, because I want to give, because I love to teach, because I appreciate those willing to learn, because I want to ensure that crochet is carried on as a wonderful family tradition, and because of many, many more reasons. 

I am just so overjoyed that I already have several willing and eager students :)  I am truly blessed to be starting off the New Year, doing things I love with people I hold dear!

Happy New Year!
Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment