Monday, July 4, 2016

Prayer Shawl

Just an update on my many, many projects.  The Epic Afghan is still moving along, S L O W L Y!!!  I've also been working on my son's smaller afghan.  But sometimes you just need a "Feel Good" Project.  One that you know is going to turn out great, does not take a long time to complete and you already have all needed yarn :)  My version of the prayer shawl is Lion Brand's Triangular Shawl.  It is very easy to make and always looks great when finished.  Here is the link:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/triangular-shawl-16

I have always loved this pattern, it makes me feel good to make it and feel good to give it to someone that needs it.  They always go to my church family, so that someone in need can feel good too.

Hope you have a "Feel Good" Day!
Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment