Saturday, July 30, 2016

I am the worst ...

... about starting a new project before finishing the one I have already on the hook!

I am still working on the Epic Afghan, but then went back and did some work on an afghan for my son that I started YEARS ago.  Then became bored with that and started a Prayer Shawl.  After all of that, I caught myself looking at bookmark patterns today, I have some serious CADD (Crochet Attention Deficit Disorder)

I have already shown pictures of the Epic Afghan, so here is a pic of my son's afghan

This is the Refreshing Throw, by Red Heart, http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/refreshing-throw
You can find the pattern either on the Red Heart Website or on Ravelry.   I am doing his in shades of pink, black and gray.  I let him pick out the colors. 

Anyway, I hope to be able to finish one of the MANY projects by early fall.  Maybe I won't start anymore before then!

Blessings!
Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment