Saturday, June 29, 2019

It's only been 3 years since my last post.  I'm glad no one really reads these!

I have picked up a project that has been stalled out for over 12 years!   It is a doily by Patricia Kristoffersen called Espresso.  It is a beautiful piece.  I was just about done when I laid it down.  I only have another 5 rounds to complete it.  I'm really excited to finish this one.

I'm trying to not start any new projects untill I finish at least one old one.  It is so hard because I have so many new projects that I'm dying to start!!

Here is where I am now


I guess the death of both parents in 15 months reminds me again just how precious life really is.  My father was an amazing man and I loved him.  I miss him every day.

So I’m trying to not take life, or the people in my life, for granted.  Every day and every person is precious.  Live.  Love.  Laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment